Positive Thinking and A Creative Mind - 7 Steps to Your Success
You have a bright idea hidden somewhere in the back of your mind that you just can't wait to test out. The question is, do you really want to bring it out into the light? What could motivate you to unlock your creative mind?
Did you know that it always helps to set a time limit to your personal goals?
Set yourself up so you can accomplish the most tasks in record time. For example, mowing the lawn in an hour before the big game on TV or doing your homework before your favourite movie starts. A correct and positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier, and even enjoyable.
It's simple. If you begin to allow yourself a bit of positive thinking and an open mindset, then you will begin to realize things that you never thought possible. Thinking big is indeed the American Way and that what made it so prosperous. You can follow other great Americans who tapped into their creative mind and began to think big. Reach for the stars!
Discover some tips to make it through your first week of creative brainstorming and possibility thinking even if you're just sitting in your favourite couch. Your mind is constantly at work for you. Tap into its great resource while doing everyday activities.
- Act. You must take passionate action towards living your life by design. Talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of obtaining your dream future. The famous quote "Action speaks louder than words" is so true. Without action, passion is void.
- Dreams become reality when you simply start by tinkering with your mind, then with your hands. And if the idea weakens or falters you can always go back to it later until you finish it. Thomas Edison and his Dream Team had to go back to the idea of a light bulb and recalculate it over 1,000 times before the first working light bulb begin to light the world.
- Love. Commit to yourself. Then commit to those you love to passionately create a life you can love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. The American Dream will and have always be there, but a dream will still be a dream without motion or direction. Be amazed as the transformation begins.
- Live. Embrace moments and opportunities. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect and complete, regardless of its outcome. Every time you hit on something that may appear too extreme why not give it a shot anyway. Give it a go. You may be surprised with the results. If you are not, then decide to use that moment to learn from it and make the appropriate shift. Learning and growing from mistakes and failures is a part of living. Mistakes and failures are only learning curves for something better or more interesting.
- Be grateful. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands and make use of it in the most constructive way. Something else may not always be better or deliver a better result. Necessity is the mother of invention. Have you ever been stuck without something you needed and had to make do with something else? How grateful were you that you had the means to solve your situation? Slipping into the habit of neediness will become less when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude and away from poverty consciousness.
- Be Passionate. Use a Passion Formula of Recognize/Re-evaluate/Restore in you daily mindset. The formula is based on increased knowledge and abundance in everything you do. As you face people or tasks that may seem harder than scaling the summit of the Mount Everest, allow yourself to realize that the task is just as important as giving out orders to your subordinates. You should rather be richly passionate in all aspects!
- Laugh. Keep humour at the forefront of thought, laughing at and with yourself whenever possible. You may find yourself quite amusing and entertaining when you loosen up! I have yet to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes are as 'old as great-grandma'. Life has too much to offer to allow yourself to mope around in self-pity and negative thoughts. Humour is very attractive, very passionate: life-giving.
- Discover Your Purpose. Believe that you are the architect of your destiny. Realizing how you wish to be remembered when you pass from this life is a truly driving force. Your purpose for being can be a seemingly simple as being a great parent or as elaborate as discovering the cure for cancer.
When you have a strong purpose, no one can take your passionate future from you, except you! Truly, as long as there's still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime if you set your mind to it. Discovering and following your purpose will enable you to enjoy your work. Celebrate in the discovery that acting on your creative mind's thoughts is fulfilling your purpose.
Activate your positive thinking today. Don’t wait for tomorrow! Stretch your imagination as far as it will go. Think bigger than you feel comfortable. Act on your thoughts without reservation. The number one tip here is action. You want to start practicing these steps.
Alert! You are not doomed to darkness. You are interested in living a life of purpose and love. The wonderful, creative idea in you is about to be released if you will allow it. You are interested in doing this because you are reading this article.
Fortunately, if you truly desire something specific, then the will to attain it will open your creative mind to find a way.
Now you need only to begin to act on your desire to create. Act now! Design and make your path to creativity and follow your purpose. Take your first step today with a positive attitude and a “can do” attitude!